Spring is the time to take your vehicle's maintenance and care seriously, especially ahead of any spring break or summer road trips that you may be planning. The winter months can take a toll on our cars, causing wear and tear and decreasing overall performance and fuel efficiency. Before you start making any plans for long drives, be sure to come by our shop for a spring vehicle inspection. Our goal is to make sure your vehicle stays reliable throughout the season and that you stay safe on the road!
Here are the top spring maintenance items to keep your vehicle running in top condition:
- Inspect coolant levels and condition
- Look at all belts and hoses for an wear or cracks
- Make sure that air conditioning works well
- Read your vehicle's owners manual for factory recommended maintenance that may be due
- Check an oil and filter change is your car is due
- Check your tires for pressure, tread, and overall condition
- Test headlights, tail lights, brake lights, and all interior lights to ensure that they are working properly
- Check the battery for any signs of corrosion and have battery tested for lifespan left
- Change your windshield wipers and top off wiper fluid
- Have all fluids including power steering, transmission, and brake inspected
All of the services listed above can be performed by the trusted mechanics at our shop. Don't hestiate to give our shop a call or stop by for a spring vehicle inspection.